2014 MAY FINALE SPOILER-RAMA!
NEW GIRL (FOX)
When to Watch: Tuesday, May 6 at 9 p.m.
What to Expect: Ahoy mateys! Welcome aboard New Girl’s season three finale. Nick and Jess are going to invite the rest of our gang to join them on their oh-so romantic vacation cruise. Before you get any ideas, you should know that Nick and Jess booked this getaway back when they were still together, and now they’re just trying to make the best of a bad situation. The good news is fans will be introduced to two hilarious new characters played by Reno 911!’s Kerry Kenney and The Office’s Oscar Nunez."
Omg I’m one of your favorite followers! Thank you!
So, let’s see….
1. I like to be nice to other people. Idk, I think kindness is something that everyone should give and receive.
2. I like little children and I guess that’s a good thing.
3. I cook to my friends whenever they come over (I hope that counts as something nice haha)
4. Saying “please” and “thank you” is something I always do. Always.
5. I let my dog sleep on the rug in my room when he’s afraid of being alone outside the house. That’s actually nice considering my dad doesn’t know about it and he’d freak out if he did.
Who has a cat costume just lying around? She has four of them.
Green Tip: Emily Deschanel | BONES | FOX BROADCASTING
Did anyone else catch Schmidt saying, right at the start, “A banquet for yourself? That seems tacky.” This is coming from the man who literally threw a party to celebrate his own penis. I am dying.
New Girl, Best of Jess: 3x21 ‘Big News’
“Look, I know you think we should call it, but I don’t want to give up on this, even if we don’t know what this is. I wanna uncall it, please can we uncall it. And before you say no, don’t say no.”
There are too many frigin parallels in this show. But man do I love it! Who knows if they will actually dance the chicken dance but they’re dancing together and I love it! Now just for a slow dance :)